Complete Build Journal

10/18/2015

Getting Home, Unloading and Returning the Truck

Got up and got on the road.  I was suppose to have the truck returned by noon, so I got on the phone and extended the rental another 24 hours.

I was able to get home about 12:30pm.  Our friend, Dennis Adams, was at the house and helped me unload the truck.  It was a lot easier (and quicker) to unload, than load the truck.

We took about 2 housrs and just got everything into the garage.  That was it for the day.  Very tired and overwhelmed.  Once I saw it all in the garage, I was having a moment of panic.  What have I done.  Since then, the panic has left, and I'm on my way.

Cora, Annabelle and I returned the truck to the Abercorn Home Depot and went to B&D burgers for a much deserved dinner.

The Roadster is in the garage, and it's ours!!