Complete Build Journal

11/05/2015

Kirkey Seat / Garage Switch

My Kirkey seat arrived today.  This was a craigslist find.  It was shipped from Boston, and the person who crated the seat did an amazing job.  This fits in the car great, and I'm glad that I got the 18" width.  I sit lower and farther back in the car now.  Cora will still have the regular seat that came with the car.  Tonight I tried to make a plan for the body buck.  How am I going to get this built and how am I going to get the body in the air?  I've decided that I need to switch sides in the garage to get the space needed for the body buck height.  I've tried to use casters that I had laying around, but figured that it may be best to put the body buck on swivels instead of the rigid ones I have.

Next: Harbor Freight Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment